Welcome to Jacksonville’s Magnolia Inn
We are very pleased to let everyone know that the Magnolia Inn is open for business. We are in compliance with all the Governor’s COVID guidelines, and as such it requires a collective effort between us, our staff and our guests. For the safety of all, we have implemented the following changes:
- Facemasks are required for check- in 3:00-8:00pm
- “Social Distancing” of at least six feet from each other at all times while in common areas. (with the exception of family members). Please wash your hands frequently, and utilize the hand sanitizers located throughout the Inn.
- Room refreshing will not be done daily so as to limit contact between guests and our housekeeping Staff. For those guests visiting us for several consecutive days, extra housekeeping needs such as towels, paper products, amenities etc. will be available at the front desk. We will gladly help in anyway needed. We will be cleaning all common areas frequently throughout the day.
- Wearing face masks will be required of all guests when in common areas.
- For those guests who prefer to dine in their room, we request that you PLEASE return all leftover food, dish ware and trash to the kitchen area and set in the sink. This will help insure the Inn remains “ant-free”.
Please keep in mind, it is incumbent on all of us to insure the safety of yourself and your fellow travelers.
If you are uncomfortable complying with these new guidelines, please feel free to call us so we can answer any your questions or concerns or help you find other lodging options.
We appreciate all of our loyal guests and are so happy to have you back with us, If you are new to the Magnolia Inn – we sincerely welcome you!
Robert & Susan Roos
Jacksonville’s Magnolia Inn
P.O. Box 1319
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
The Inn: Jacksonville’s Magnolia Inn, built in 1928 and located in the heart of historic Jacksonville, Oregon, boasts nine comfortably elegant rooms, each featuring premium linens, private bath and central air. The boutique Inn has been completely renovated, and provides a unique blend of casual elegance filled with charming hospitality. The lush floral grounds beckon you to relax and unwind in one of the numerous sitting areas, each having wonderful views of several of the town’s most historic buildings. Our expansive continental breakfast allows you to wake up on your schedule and dine at your leisure in the dining area or on our picturesque and inviting veranda. Conveniently located just minutes from Interstate 5, Jacksonville’s Magnolia Inn is the perfect spot for romantic getaways, vacation and business travel.
The Town: Nestled in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains, historic Jacksonville is recognized as the “Heart of the Southern Oregon wine country”. Our location makes it the perfect “1 tank” getaway. From the Magnolia Inn, you are only a short stroll to any of several wine tasting rooms, and mere minutes drive from dozens of award winning wineries. Established in 1851 as a gold rush town, Jacksonville was one of the first to have the entire town listed as a National Historic Landmark. We are located only 15 minutes from the Medford Airport, and a short drive to Ashland and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
Jacksonville bustles with wonderfully unique shops, a wide variety of exceptional dining options, and coffee shops, all of which are only a couple blocks walk from the Inn. The Britt Music Festival is unmatched, as you can enjoy world class performances in a stunning outdoor venue throughout the summer. Bicycling and forested hiking trails abound.
The Valley: Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley welcomes you with panoramic views, forested mountains and a call to nature. For the outdoor enthusiast the Rogue Valley is a Mecca. Miles of picturesque trails, world class Steelhead and Salmon fishing, Rogue River rafting and kayaking, zip lining, snow skiing at Mt. Ashland and bicycling await you. With over 88 vineyards and 71 varieties, the Rogue Valley boasts one of the fastest growing wine areas in the country. A short drive outside our fabulous valley takes you on a Rogue River “Hellgate Jet Boat” ride, a visit to Crater Lake National Park, or the Oregon Caves National Monument.