High Season rates begin Apr 15. Rooms are $159.00 for a luxury room with Queen Bed, or two Twin beds in a room. Our 9th room is a two room suite, features a features a Cal-King Sleep Number bed plus a Twin bed in an adjoining room at $189.00.
Low-season rates (October 15 – Apr 14) range from $144.00 (for any of seven Queen bedrooms, or the two-twin bedroom) to $164.00 (our two room suite). Local taxes apply to all rates; group and long-term stay arrangements are also available.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and personal checks are accepted.
- No discounts apply during Britt concert nights and holidays.
- The non-smoking, ADA-compliant establishment (that can accommodate a total of 20 people) has a room on the lower level that is wheelchair accessible.
- Corporate amenities include high-speed Internet access, Wi-Fi and complementary long-distance calling.
- Rates include gourmet coffees and teas, as well as fresh pastries from local bakeries, fresh fruit in season, oatmeal, yogurt and popcorn. Toaster and microwave are also available, with a grocery store located one block from the Inn.
- Special requests: (Such as early morning breakfast, in room wine and/or flowers) can also be accommodated.
We are pet friendly in one room only, so be sure to contact us when you want to reserve that room.
To reserve one or more of the Magnolia Inn’s tasteful and imaginatively decorated rooms, please phone owners Robert and Susan Roos at (541) 899-0255 and toll free at (866) 899-0255.